iPhone 4 has been Jailbroken

Yes, guys after a lot of months, waiting from Geohot to do something, he has done with the Apple's iPhone 4 Jailbreak. Yes, iPhone 4 has been Jailbroken by Geohot, he has finally published a new blog post talking about limera1n, Pwned4Life and more.. he has managed to Jailbreak iPhone 4 in the same day he Delivered it (he is really fast)
Got one of these in the mail today and figured I'd give it a shot.

As far as a release goes, it probably won't happen from me. limera1n is little more than a raindrop on a website; it was never mentioned by me previous to this post. pwned4life is a complete invention of some blogger in a basement somewhere. When I said pwned for life, I was referring to the original iPhone, 3G, and Touch; which of course are, by the aptly named PwnageTool.

Again, please don't ask for release dates. Every person that does makes me want to release a little bit less.

As you see in the post, there's no Release time, and no one ask him. But Also Comex managed to Jailbreak iPhone 4 and he will release his tool after Apple pushes the new firmware update (iOS 4.0.1) which would fix Reception issue in the iPhone 4.
To get it the first, Just follow me on Twitter or on Facebook and I promise that you will get this Jailbreak whatever from Comex or Geohot whenever it's released.