Apple Approves First BitTorrent app for iPhone

Apple has just approved the first application for iPhone which can manage BitTorrent downloads. The app is called IS Drive and allows users to handle downloads from ImageShack.
How could an application and pass the strict controls of Apple? The experts say that simply avoiding the term “BitTorrent” in its title. In fact, the app was previously available through the platform Cydia as Jack Torrents.
is drive
Derek Kepner, developer after IS Drive, talked to TorrentFreak and confirmed that the app is sustained after Apple discovered the cake.
I’m in marshy ground here, I know. Probably will incorporate a search function where the user can manually add the torrent site you want. The app has been designed to easily break the law and I hope nobody tries to do, but if a user commits an unlawful what I can do or Apple? Same could be done in Safari.
I see no reason why IS Drive is rejected by Apple. I’ve been very cautious not to include the dirty word “torrent” and will continue to be so as to add new features.